Vision and Reading Webinar with Dr. Frazer
Watch Dr. Frazer in this webinar to learn how tracking, focusing and eye teaming can interfere with reading fluency and the learning process.
20% of children lack the visual skills necessary to succeed in school. These necessary visual skills go beyond 20/20 vision. Dr. Frazer will review the most common symptoms of learning-related vision problems and the best methods of treatment.
Learning-Related Vision Symptoms:
- Losing place on the page
- Words run together when reading
- Reversals of letters or words
- Easily distracted or fatigued
- Takes “hours” to do homework
- Low reading comprehension or fluency
- Poor or unevenly spaced handwriting
- Uses finger to keep place
- Eye fatigue or strain