Vision, Behavior and Attention: The Connection
Informative Webinar With Dr. Valerie Frazer
The number of children and adults diagnosed with AD(H)D has increased significantly over the course of the last decade.
Did you know that many of the characteristics used to diagnose AD(H)D are also symptoms of vision related learning problems?
Symptoms for AD(H)D diagnosis that are also seen in learning-related visual problems:
* Making careless mistakes in schoolwork
* Not listening to what is being said
* Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
* Losing and misplacing belongings
* Fidgeting and squirming in seat
* Interrupting or intruding on others
Watch Dr. Frazer’s webinar that explores common signs of vision-related attention problems and strategies to improve these skills.