Watch Dr. Frazer in this webinar to learn how tracking, focusing and eye teaming can interfere with reading fluency and the learning process.
20% of children lack the visual skills necessary to succeed in school. These necessary visual skills go beyond 20/20 vision. Dr. Frazer will review the most common symptoms of learning-related vision problems and the best methods of treatment.
Learning-Related Vision Symptoms:
- Losing place on the page
- Words run together when reading
- Reversals of letters or words
- Easily distracted or fatigued
- Takes “hours” to do homework
- Low reading comprehension or fluency
- Poor or unevenly spaced handwriting
- Uses finger to keep place
- Eye fatigue or strain