New Horizons Vision Therapy is looking for a Vision Therapist Assistant. This is a great opportunity to begin as an Assistant with opportunity for advancement both in career and salary!
As a Vision Therapist Assistant, you will work with children and adults to improve their visual system to enhance their education and daily life skills. This is an extremely rewarding career and New Horizons Vision Therapy provides a positive and collaborative work environment.
The right candidate must have a passion and love for working with children. We are looking for someone can create a fun experience for our patients by being upbeat, encouraging and providing the best vision therapy possible. Our goal is to have each patient leave functioning at their highest ability, all while having fun and enjoying their experience.
Fridays off! General hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30am-6:30pm.
Assistant Vision Therapy Duties:
- Performs wide variety of tests and training techniques on patients with a confident nature.
- Pretest new patients.
- Collect and document patient results.
- Communicate patient information to Optometrist.
- Communicate home activities with parents/guardians.
- Ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and assist with office duties like answering phones, collecting fees and cleaning.
- Previous experience in education, mental health/psychology, rehabilitation therapy, childcare, dental assistant, or chiropractic assistant experience.
- Experience and knowledgeable with ADD or autism spectrum is beneficial.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask, remain organized and work independently.
- Have a team spirit, we are a small office and looking for a Vision Therapist Assistant who can be ‘all hands-on deck’ when needed.
Please send resume to JennRobinson2020@outlook.com