Vision, Behavior and Attention
Vision, Behavior and Attention Webinar
View Dr. Frazer’s webinar that explores common signs of vision-related attention problems and strategies to improve these skills.
The number of children and adults diagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) has increased significantly over the course of the last decade.
Did you know that many of the characteristics used to diagnose AD(H)D are also symptoms of vision related learning problems?
Some children and adults truly do suffer from ADD and ADHD, but certain vision and learning-related problems mirror the same symptoms and are misdiagnosed.
Symptoms for AD(H)D diagnosis that are also seen in learning-related visual problems:
- Making careless mistakes in schoolwork
- Not listening to what is being said
- Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Losing and misplacing belongings
- Fidgeting and squirming in seat
- Interrupting or intruding on others